Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Graphics on the Fly

Normally things at work aren't very hectic for me.  Our deadlines concerning most marketing materials can be seen pretty far in advance (at least when it comes to the print and e-mail stuffs that I have to deal with).  And I seriously doubt anyone has ever rejected a mortgage offer based on an e-mail blast that wasn't delivered on time.  

So on most days, I have more than enough time to decide which ecstatic jumping family from istock I get to cut and paste in front of that 2 story traditional for my next FHA flyer.


Sweet!  These guys will be perfect in front of that condo!


It's all really pretty easy going… that is… until someone forgets that they need something in the first place.


The following images were put together (from visual conception to completion) in about an hour.  They mostly stemmed from last minute or forgotten job fair/convention type appearances, company functions happening sooner than expected, and a spur of the moment realtor luncheon.  

Team Booster Flyer for a Company Meeting 


E-mail Blast


Flyer for Job Fair or Convention (Don't remember)


Half Page Flyer for a Luncheon


Made yesterday! Now we have 2 weeks to order tickets! Yay!


All I have to say is Thank Goodness for free stock vector sites! :D

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment