Monday, March 28, 2011

Engagement Photography: The Bride is Always Right

Or so that's what I've been told.  To fill in with the backstory, a little while ago, A friend and I were able to sucker some poor saps (errr… I mean, a handsome respectable couple)  into paying us to photograph their wedding.  (Just kidding, Mayra.  Please don't kill me ;-))


More Pics from the shoot can be seen: HERE

I have to confess.  This was our very first time taking engagement photos in any kind of professional way.  And thank goodness the happy couple were patient with us.  The light was kind of harsh at first, and I got caught vandalizing a tree (another one of my genius photo ideas foiled by The Man!), but in the end, I was pretty happy with the outcome.  And most importantly, so was the bride to be :-).  

See the Rest HERE

When I'm shooting people, I'm always looking for great quality of light (sometimes to the detriment of my overall composition).  In this case, I tried to focus mainly on the future bride (because who really cares about the groom in these kinds of pictures, right?)

And here, as always, my favorite photo from the shoot.  

There's something about real smiles that just make me smile too. :-) 
In the end, it was really fun, and we all had a great time (or at least I did :-D).  

As always, you can see more of my pictures on my flickr: HERE
or
Follow me on Facebook: HERE

Take care for now, and comment below, inter-peeps.


No comments:

Post a Comment