Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'M PUBLISHED!!!!!!.........................kinda!...

So… I entered a poster design contest a month or so ago for the 9th Annual Riverside Film Festival (RIFF) and for some reason they chose mine.  They call me up, tell me I've won, then proceed to ignore me for the longest time.  Just when I think that I might of been hoodwinked,  my friend and fellow Digital Media student, Jared (whose blog I will probably link to tomorrow when I get the url), found that the RIFF website has been updated with my poster design on the front and my name on the top. 

See for yourself: HERE

YAY ME!  I'M PUBLISHED .... kinda!... and I'M NOT HOODWINKED! (although they still need to pay me the prize money)

I know it's not really a big deal, but I think it's kind of cool.  You know, just a little bit… ;-) 



Feel free to comment below!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on the prize moneys, so when are we going to dinner. . . on you of course! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime you want, buddy. You can have your pick of anything off the Mc Donald's dollar menu ;-).

    ReplyDelete