Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hello Internet Peoples!

Welcome to my first blog post.

I'm currently a student and have been taking courses in graphic design,  photography, and printing for almost two years now.  I have a passion for photography and graphic design and hope to one day earn a living in those industries.  

This blog will be dedicated to not only posting my pictures, but to also sharing my thought processes and those things in my life that inspire my work.  Hopefully, I'll be somewhat informative and not too boring.  Feel free to comment often.  I'm always looking for ways to improve and very much value constructive feedback.

I suppose that's it.   Everyone have a good day now :-).

P.S....  For those interested, my flickr can be found Here

and my FB page can be found Here

No comments:

Post a Comment